Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- Session cookies: These are essential cookies that help to maintain the functionality of the Service and expire once you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device even after you close your browser. They allow us to remember your actions and preferences for future visits.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by third-party websites that are embedded in our Service. They may be used for analyzing the usage and performance of our website or to provide additional functionalities.
Cookies can be 'First-party cookies' (cookies set by the website domain) or 'Third-party cookies' (cookies set by third-party domains).
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To remember your preferences and settings
- To analyze usage and improve the Service
- To prevent fraudulent activity and enhance security
- To provide personalized content and ads
By using our Service, you agree that we may place these types of cookies on your device.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: [Chrome support URL]
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: [IE support URL]
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: [Firefox support URL]
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: [Safari support URL]
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: